From the article: Top 10 Conservative Web Sites
While it is no means complete, our list gives anyone wishing to learn more about the conservative movement a place to call home. But after researching more than 100 sites, we want to know: did we miss one of your favorites? Tell us. What are your favorite conservative web sites? Share Your Favorites
- I've been reading some of each days fresh articles and blog postings 7 days a week at AmericanThinker.com for several years. I receive hundreds of RSS feeds from the best Conservative commentary sites and not one of them can compete with the intelligence and insight at AmericanThinker.com.
- —Guest Jeff
Favorite Conservative Site
- You missed Tea Party Brief at http://teapartybrief.com
- —Guest JR Elliott
You missed this conservative think tank
- The Center for Vision and Values is a conservative think tank that features the work of Paul Kengor, the foremost expert on Ronald Reagan - http://www.visionandvalues.org/
- —Guest Christopher Wendt
- I like Right Wing News because it has a sense of humor and doesn't take itself too seriously. Too many conservatives are seen as stuffy and pompous. RWN is neither. I also read NewsBusters, CNS News, and all of the Breitbart Big - sites.
- A great blog style website for the hardcore conservative with a lot of humor.www.hcconservative.com
- —Guest James
- I am an avid reader of many Conservative sites, and I have found Conservative Refocus to be one of the most reliable, informative, and engaging sites. The site is regularly updates--daily news and then mostly weekly opinion pieces from Barry Secrest. Barry's writing is excellent (very engaging--he writes on timely topics--and always backs up his opinion with evidence)--and often very funny. I highly recommend checking it out. Also--just recently bought Barry's book--A Perfect Liberal Storm. Great read!
- One of the best Conservative websites I have ever found. Solid information, opinion, news--a real variety. Barry Secrest has a great sense of humor, too! Not a typical, dry Conservative site. Some excellent investigative writing, too. Recently bought Barry's book A Perfect Liberal Storm. Great read.
- —Guest Susan
Prof Adam M.Aguiar PhD
- I try to get all of them. Ann Culter is a favorite. Town Hall,Patriot,Cpc-, etc
- —Guest email@example.com
912 Patriots of South Jersey
- The www.912patriotssj.com is both educational and informative. Non partisan ,believes in traditional values.
Fun site to post.
- Republicans, there is a fun site you can post on -- billnelson.com (dreamsville) post on any topic or just bash liberals. A lot of fun, come join us!
- —Guest Mike
- I haven't found a conservative site yet. I have found collection agencies for conservative described causes. Everyone of your top ten spends their days asking for conservatives to give their hard earned money to jet setting, fine wine drinking men and women of so called good character to further the causes of conservativism. Yet Congress vetted John McCain and nobody in the Republican Congress or any of these institutions did anything to fairly vett B.O. But these organizations spent millions upon millions of donated money to throw parties obfuscate the public knowledge so as not to rock the "non party" boat. Meanwhile the media runs all of these conservative sites. B.O.'s father is Kenyan. why can't this be put out in these conservative sites? Because that would take the veil of lies down and nobody wants that. Take from your constituents and give back to the powerful...yeah that is not my kind of conservatism.
- —Guest Bob Steward
- CONSERVATIVE! Who is he kidding? The last day the GOP as a whole was conservative was the day The Gipper left office. Since then the GOP has been liberal lite.
- —Guest ArdvarkMaster
- REDSTATE.COM is an excellent conservative commentary site. BTW the GOP is not conservative. Individuals within it may be conservative, but the party as a whole is not. If the party leaders had their way, they would purge all conservatives. They sure don't listen when conservatives tell them no bailouts and no amnesty, Things the LEADERSHIP wanted under Bush.
- —Guest ARDVARKMASTER
The Conservative Camp
- There is a new website portal and collaborative blog called the Conservative Camp http://www.conservativecamp.com and it has tons of news, issues, links to resources, articles, opinion, humor. It seems like a really good resource.
- —Guest Terrance
- www.patriotfreedom.org is an excellent site for all
- —Guest Jim Kelly
1-15 of 21Next