Elections, News, and Issues
2016 Presidential Candidate Profiles
A look at the presidential prospects of a number of potential Republicans for President in 2016.
- 2016 Presidential Power Rankings
- Chris Christie's Likely Run
- Sarah Palin for President?
- Opponent Watch: Hillary Clinton
- Ted Cruz Presidential Profile
- Florida Governor Jeb Bush Preps Run
- Rand Paul to continue Ron Paul Tradition?
Upcoming Elections in 2013-2014
A look at critical election in 2013 and beyond. What are the key races and where can conservatives make a comeback?
- Democratic Senate Seats up in 2014
- Republican Senate Seats up in 2014
- 2014 Senate Race Ratings
- Top 5 Senate Races in 2014
- Top 5 Gubernatorial Elections in 2014
- How The GOP Wins Back the US Senate
- 2013-2016 Election Calendar
- 2013 Massachusetts US Senate Special Election
- 2013 New Jersey Governor Election
- Potential Conservative Candidates for 2016 Presidential Race
- Potential Moderate Republicans in 2016 Presidential Race
Top Issues of the Day
Stay up to date on the issues affecting conservatism today. Track the developments as we search for solutions to enduring issues.
- List of Obama 1st Term tax Increases
- Education Reform
- Fresh Look at Gun Stats
- Challenge to Obamacare
- Opposing Minimum Wage Hikes
- Fallout from the Scotus Obamacare Ruling
- Illegal Immigration and Obama's Amnesty Order
- Illegal Immigration and Self-Deportation
- Case for Defunding NPR and PBS
- Conservative Case for a States' Rights Revival
- How Conservatives Would Generate Job Growth
- Conservative Perspectives on Hate Crime Laws
- Obama and Voter ID Laws
- Conservative Perspectives on Health Care Reform
- A Closer Look at Immigration Reform
Best of Conservatism
Best of lists highlighting the top movies, books, columnists, and websites that should be on every conservatives must list.
- Top Conservative Movies (2012 Ed.)
- Top Cutting Edge Websites (2012 Ed.)
- Top TV Shows
- Top Conservative Columnists/Writers
- Top Conservative Movies (To 2010)
Battleground States and Key Races
There is more at stake in 2012 than the presidency. If conservatives want to repeal Obamacare, taking control of the US Senate is also key. Conservatives also look to take control of state governments to help turn the economy around from the ground up there as well.
- Florida President and Senate Races
- Wisconsin President and Senate Races
- Virginia President and Senate Races
- North Carolina President and Governor Races
Recapping 2012 Elections
2008 was the year of the Democrats and Obama. 2010 saw the rise of the tea party and Republicans. Track what happens in 2012 and see who comes out in top in all of the important races.
- Mitt Romney's Economic Positions
- Who Will Vote in 2012?
- Presidential Nominee Mitt Romney
- Top 10 Battleground States
- Myths and Realities of Romney's Victory
- Three Tea Party vs Establishment Primaries
- Electoral College 2012: Conservative Road to Victory
- Top Possible VP Candidates